Due to popular demand, I have developed some of my most popular lectures into online training courses that can be purchased below. Purchase of an individual license entitles the user to lifetime access to all the videos and materials associated with the course. For commercial enquiries and multiple licenses, please get in touch using the contact form.
Course 1 – The Principles of Sports Odds Compiling
Over 8 hours of interactive learning, exercises and materials – essential for all those who wish to learn the skills required to be a sportsbook trader.
Topics include bookmaking principles, combinatorics, important probability distributions, simulation and Excel usage.
Course 2 – Advanced Football Pricing
Ideal for football odds compilers who want to learn how to make robust prices for soccer matches.
Topics include Goal expectation, Maher model, xG, Goalscorer markets, Corners, bookings, long term markets simulation.
COURSE 3 – TENNIS PRICING
Understand the mathematics behind the game of tennis. Topics include:
- Experimenting with different ratings systems to create your own solid pre-match odds
- Building tournament simulations, pre-match and in-play models
- Calculating server hold probabilities correctly
COURSE 4 – BASKETBALL PRICING
Learn how to:
- Create probabilities for basketball matches using statistical modelling techniques
- Build an NBA season simulation
- Understand player props
- Build a calculated in-play model